Now with through hole!! Three-jaw pull lock style power chucks are ideal for finishing machine applications. The radial and pull-back features allow high gripping forces, component length control and high repeatability of 0.0004″. OD and ID grip versions are standard..
- High accuracy for finish machining.
- Length control for efficient operation.
- Pull back feature is ideal for second operations requiring the highest precision.
- Through hole model.
- Maintains more grip force at high RPMs compared to conventional chucks.
- Optional component seating confirmation.
- Optional air and/or coolant blast
Kitagawa-NorthTech Precision Pull Back Chucks (chuck model PUB200) are manufactured from high grade alloy steel. All sliding surfaces are hardened and ground to assure consistent accuracy and performance.
Lubrication nipple in chuck body.
Body is sealed to ensure long life and extended lubrication frequency.
Mounting: Direct mounting to fit ASA B5.9 type A (interchangeable with DIN 55026).
Standard Equipment: Chuck assembled with adapter, chuck mounting bolts, soft top jaws and jaw mounting bolts with wrench, draw nut wrench.