Pull back of work piece for secure gripping of casting or forging part
- PW Three-Jaw Type
- PWC Three-Jaw Compensating Type
- PWT (1) Two-Jaw Type
- PWTC(1) Two-Jaw Compensating Type
- ID/OD gripping
- Jaws equalize up to 5°
- High accuracy and durability
- Heavy gripping forces
- Completely sealed against contamination
- Part length control with pull-back feature
- Grips tapered parts with draft angles
- Thru hole versions available!
Kitagawa-NorthTech Power wing chucks are manufactured from high grade alloy steel. All guide surfaces are hardened and ground to assure consistent accuracy and performance.
Lubrication nipple in the body for chuck greasing.
Mounting: Direct mounting to fit ASA B5.9 type A (interchangeable with DIN 55026).
Standard Equipment: Chuck assembled with adapter, chuck mounting bolts, soft top jaws, T-nuts and jaw mounting bolts with wrench, draw nut wrench.