Kitagawa Digital Force Analyzer Software Download
Maximize the performance of your workholding! The most expensive lathe will not perform at its best if the chuck is not giving full grip force.
Note: Please be sure to download and run the Bluetooth driver utility with either version of the Digital Grip Force Analyzer software.
COMES BUNDLED AS A COMPLETE KIT WITH ALL THE TOOLS TO PERFORM PROCESS AND SERVICE DIAGNOSTICS ON YOUR MACHINING CENTERS
In addition to the Analyzer software package, Kitagawa NorthTech provides a total solution for machine tool users to simplify process and service diagnostics on machining equipment. The Digital Grip Force Analyzer software PC version from Kitagawa NorthTech comes bundled as a complete kit including:
- Rugged carrying case
- Super powerful Bluetooth dongle
- USB Flash Drive loaded with PC analyzer software
- Digital load meter
- Handheld pendant for manual diagnostics, testing and measurement
- Ring magnet
HOW THE DIGITAL GRIP FORCE ANALYZER SOFTWARE AND KIT WORKS
- The Digital Grip Force Analyzer software is easily installed onto the PC or laptop via the provided USB flash Drive.
- The user installs the provided super powerful Bluetooth dongle to enable connectivity and communication to the Digital Grip Force Load Meter.
- User clicks the Bluetooth icon on the laptop screen and then pushes the Bluetooth icon on the Kitagawa Digital Grip Force Load Meter to initiate connectivity.
- The Digital Load Meter will start flashing, and once found by the laptop it will quickly then connect as indicated via the button on the screen that was flashing red, is now flashing green.
- This is confirmation that the Digital Grip Force Load Meter is now successfully connected to the laptop via the Super Powerful Bluetooth Dongle.
- A ring magnet is mounted to the mag base and centered on the load meter in the CNC machine.
- This communicates the tachometer on the machine is now active and the user can proceed with testing their lathe or turning centers.
- Once the user inputs the required data and commences run test, the software will compile a G code program to run the test on the machine.
- Once the test has run and is completed, the software will then plot on the PC screen the actual gripping force of the machine at all RPMs entered.
- It’s that simple: the user now has comprehensive data, analysis and information about the gripping force of their machine.