IDEAL FOR 3 TO 5-AXIS MACHINES
- Built-in cylinder drastically saves costs – no need for a separate actuator
- Compact and easy to install on standard column of the machine – total height is greatly reduced with a built-in cylinder.
- Can be mounted on an NC Rotary Table
- Versatile for many workholding applications
- Pull Down gripping action for optimal accuracy & length control
- Seating detection system as option to ensure correct part location.
- Low maintenance
Kitagawa-NorthTech power wing work grippers are manufactured from high grade alloy steel. All guide surfaces are hardened and ground to assure consistent accuracy and performance.
Standard Equipment: Chuck assembled with adapter, chuck mounting bolts, soft top jaws, T-nuts and jaw mounting bolts with wrench, draw nut wrench.
|Jaw Stroke (Diameter)||in.||0.188|
|Gripping Force – Pneumatic at 0.6MPa(6kgf/cm2)||kN (kgf)||20(2039)|
|Gripping Force – Hydraulic at 1.3MPa(13kgf/cm2)||kN (kgf)||57(5812)|
|Maximum Working Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2) – Pneumatic||0.7(7)|
|Maximum Working Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2) – Hydraulic||1.3(13)|
|Maximum Allowable Pressure Mpa(kgf/cm2)||0.2(2)|
|Gripping Range – Standard Jaw||in.||ø2.755 – 3.503|
|Gripping Range – Option Jaw||in.||ø3.503-4.133|
|Gripping Range – Master Jaw||in.||ø1.732-2.755|